HUNGRY DUCKS AND A 9/11MEMORIAL
Donadea Forest Park is a designated National Heritage Area. Located in Donadea, Northwest Kildare. It is a beautiful peaceful place to visit. You can read more details here. There is an entry fee of €5 per car but well worth it. Be sure to bring the correct change with you.
- Ample parking
- Coffee shop open year round with outdoor seating only
- Toilet facilities with baby changing area
- Historical points of interest
- Picnic tables dotted throughout
- Lake with plenty of ducks waiting to be fed
- Accessible nature trail
- Slí na Sláinte loops (yet to be explored)
- 9/11 Memorial site
Click this link to explore more family-friendly walks in Kildare.